Hard Rock Casino Northern Indiana
The health and safety of our guests and team members is of upmost importance at Hard Rock Casino Northern Indiana. We want to make sure that we are doing everything we can to provide a safe environment for you. That’s why we’ve introduced our Safe and Sound initiative. In addition, we continue to work with the guidelines set forth by the State of Indiana, the Indiana Gaming Commission and our local agencies during this unprecedented time.
Our Safe and Sound program includes:
- Requiring guests and team members to wear a facemask.
- Thermal temperature checks at all entrances for guests and team members.
- Hand sanitizer stations easily accessible and more abundant throughout the casino.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing protocols in all areas performed by our dedicated Clean Team as part of our Safe and Sound program.
- Appropriate social distancing requirements in all areas of the property through visual distance markers, signage, and team member guidance.
- Reduced occupancy levels and availability in our gaming, food and beverage venues.
- Plexiglass shields in place at guest-facing service windows including Hard Rock Loyalty Services, front desk, casino cage and host stands.
- Continual deep cleaning of all gaming surfaces, chips, restaurants and public areas.